- This guarantee will be honoured by Picasso Laminated Flooring cc which is the manufacturer’s representative in the Southern African region.
- This guarantee applies to the original purchaser and proof of purchase is required for all claims.
- This laminate flooring is guaranteed for 15 years against fading from indirect sunlight, abnormal wear and stain.
- The guarantee covers the use of the floor for intensive indoor domestic and light commercial utilisation.
- This guarantee is pro-rated based on the years the floor has been installed. Only remaining years of the guarantee will be honoured.
- The guarantee is for the replacement of the laminate flooring and not the labour.
- The effected area should be greater then 3.2cm2.
The guarantee does not cover:
- The guarantee does not include abuse or misuse of the flooring such as damage caused from spiked heel shoes, insufficient protection from furniture, pebbles, sand and other abrasives.
- The guarantee does not cover bridging damage (damage due to insufficient expansion spacing).
- The guarantee does not cover the use of the flooring for heavy commercial, outdoor, bathroom and kitchen use.
- The guarantee will be void if the PICASSO installation instructions are not strictly adhered to and mechanical damage occurs.
- Damage caused by incorrect cleaning methods.
- The HDF section of the flooring is not included in the guarantee as it is the customer’s responsibility to avoid excessive sources of moisture(e.g leaking pipes).
- If the floor is not cared for as per the PICASSO care instruction.